Due to the global pandemic, all external CPC Training sessions, have been put on hold for the foreseeable future.
We will update this page when we are able to announce new dates.
If you are an individual professional LGV driver looking to keep up with your Driver CPC training, we offer periodic training for current Drivers Qualification Card (DQC) holders.
With a wide range of courses to choose from, available throughout the year at the Jack Richards & Son training centre in Fakenham, Norfolk, wherever you are, we will have a course for you.
The deadline to complete your training is shown on the Drivers Qualification Card (DQC). You can also check how many hours of training you’ve done in the current 5-year period.
Why choose Jack Richards & Son?
- All of our modules are JAUPT approved.
- Wide range of courses to choose from.
- Courses running throughout the year.
- Training available for individuals and groups.
- High quality, engaging, interactive and value for money.
- Our Driver CPC trainers are highly qualified and experienced professionals from within industry.
- Proven track record in providing high quality, engaging, interactive and up-to-date course content.
For more information about Driver CPC and our training, we’ve put together this useful Guide to Driver CPC.