For transport companies who employ professional LGV drivers, it is vital that you ensure that your fleet are meeting their Driver CPC obligations.
We offer JAUPT approved Driver CPC training for large companies to family-operated businesses who employ a number of drivers.
Whatever the size of your driver fleet, we can work with you to deliver a Driver CPC training programme to suit your operational requirements and budgets.
We run our courses throughout the year from our training centre in Fakenham, Norfolk.
In-house periodic Driver CPC training
In addition to providing training from our centre in Fakenham, we also offer in-house training where one of our highly skilled trainers will come to your site and train a group of 8+ drivers.
If you don’t have an onsite training room, we can also arrange and hire a suitable training room near to you*. This option provides you with the flexibility to choose the CPC training courses and timing of the training to suit your business requirements.
By arranging a Driver CPC training course for your company, not only are you helping your drivers to meet their legal obligations, you are providing them with skills and knowledge that will make a commercial difference to your business and reducing the risk to your operator’s licence.
Why choose Jack Richards & Son?
- All of our modules are JAUPT approved.
- Wide range of courses to choose from.
- In-house training can be provided nationwide (8+ drivers).
- Courses running throughout the year.
- Tailored training programmes can be delivered in-house or at a private venue*.
- Our Driver CPC trainers are highly qualified and experienced professionals from within industry.
- Proven track record in providing high quality, engaging, interactive and up-to-date course content.
- Offer a fully managed Driver CPC training service for companies with multiple drivers.
For more information about Driver CPC and our training, we’ve put together this useful Guide to Driver CPC.
Arrange a course for your drivers <Link to: Email Address for CPC Training>
*Venue hire costs to be paid by customer.