Due to additional workloads and continued growth, we are looking to recruit now for our Fakenham, Norfolk depot a full-time permanent payroll assistant.
No previous experience is needed, however a passion to work with numbers and a keen eye for accuracy is essential.
Full-time position – Working Monday – Friday 40 hours per week.
Hours 08:30 – 17:00 with a half an hour lunch break. A small amount of flexibility may be possible for the right candidate.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
Key Duties include:
- Answering incoming drivers calls and dealing with queries
- Monitoring emails – drivers queries, drivers holidays etc
- Payroll data entry
- Data processing of timesheet costs for specific depots for charging purposes
- Ensure all timesheets are completed and processed in a timely manner
- Other admin tasks as required
The ideal person will have the following skills:
- Proficiency in all MS Office, especially Excel and Word
- Methodical approach with good attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Good organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- The ability to adapt to changing needs of the departmental workloads.
Candidates/Applicants who have not heard from us by 31st January 2022 should consider themselves unsuccessful on this occasion.
We advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need assistance from a recruitment agency we will then contact suitable agencies, local to the area we are recruiting in.