Jack Richards & Son are recruiting!
Are you an experienced Class 1 driver looking to work just a few days a week, would like weekend work or are you retired and want to get out of the house for a few days peace and quiet! If so read on below and get in touch.
We are looking for flexible, experienced Class 1 (C+E) Drivers to work for our depot based at our Northwich.
Assessments being carried out now, come and join us!
Full wage demonstration and transparency in your interview.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be an experienced Class 1 driver working on a ad-hoc casual basis to support the operation. This could be days, nights or weekends.
While the following experience is preferred as long as you have the required points full training will be provided for the others.
- Paper Reels/Cardboard Packaging.
- Valid LGV/HGV Class 1 (C+E) Licence (required)
- Valid CPC (required)
Earnings & Benefits:
Estimated Gross Annual Earnings – Plus Bonus (see below):
Monday to Friday Tramper c. £49,100
Monday to Friday Tramper (every other Saturday) c. £52,700
- Includes £26.20 Nights Out (Tax Free)
- Includes £10 Meal Allowance for every Saturday worked (Tax free) & £20 Meal Allowance for every Sunday worked (Tax Free)
- Plus £6 per shift worked Loyalty Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- Driver Referral Scheme
- Company Pension
- Treated with courtesy, honesty, and total respect because we value all our family members
- Receive continuous training in other areas as required
- We will supply you with company uniform coupled with safety equipment.
- Modern and well-maintained fleet
Please apply online or call The Recruitment Team on 01606 538 765 for more details