Are you an experienced Class 1 (C+E) driver looking to work just a few days a week, would like weekend work or are you retired and want to get out of the house for a few days peace and quiet!
We offer a Weekly Pay Flexi contract . Please be aware that this is a Casual role and there will be no guaranteed hours each week – you would work days, nights, and weekends, predominantly as a Tramper, as per business requirements to cover driver holidays and rest periods.
Contact us for more details and we can book you in with our team for an Interview & Assessment to work at our Fakenham Depot!
** Unfortunately, this role is not suitable for Newly Qualified Drivers**
- Minimum 2 years recent and continuous Class 1 (C+E) experience covering all of the following areas:
- Curtainside Trailers, General Haulage, Timber, Paper Reels, Cardboard and Ratchet Strapping
- Ensuring vehicles comply with legal requirements, reporting issues to your DC team
- Ensure the security and accuracy of delivery of the loads in your charge
- Following delivery instructions accurately and effectively
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner
- Comply with our health and safety standards at all times, ensuring adherence to The Highway Code, road safety rules and vehicle regulations
In return you will get:
- £14 per hour (all hours)
- Plus £26.20 Nights Out (Tax Free)
- Plus up to £10 per day Meal Allowance on Saturday & up to £20 per day Meal Allowance on Sunday (Tax Free)
- Plus £6 per shift worked Retention Bonus
- Company Pension
- Driver Referral Scheme
- Treated with courtesy, honesty, and total respect – we value all our family members.
- Receive continuous training in other areas as required.
- Be supplied with company uniform and safety equipment.
- Modern and well-maintained fleet.
- Be able to join the company Pension Scheme once eligible.
- Driver handheld tablet.
- Friendly, supportive traffic planning department.
Please call The Recruitment Team on 01606 538 765