Jack Richards is looking for professional Class 1 (C+E) 4 on 4 off Trampers to join a well-established, family run national haulier.
Call us today or apply online and we can book you in with our team for an Interview & Assessment to work at our Fakenham Depot.
** Unfortunately, at the moment we are not accepting applications from Newly Qualified Drivers **
You must hold a valid LGV/HGV Class 1 (C+E) licence, hold a UK digital tachograph card and a full DQC (CPC card).
- Curtainside Trailers, General Haulage, Timber, Paper Reels, Carboard and Ratchet Strapping.
- Ensuring vehicles comply with legal requirements, reporting issues to your DC team
- Ensure the security and accuracy of delivery of the loads in your charge
- Following delivery instructions accurately and effectively
- Drive in a safe and efficient manner
- Comply with our health and safety standards at all times, ensuring adherence to The Highway Code, road safety rules and vehicle regulations
In return you will get:
- Estimated Annual Gross Earnings:
4 on 4 off Tramper: c. £33,200 + Bonuses (see below)
- Includes Enhanced Rates after 10 hours
- Includes £26.20 per Night Out (Tax Free)
- Includes up to £10 per Day Meal Allowance
- Plus £6 per shift worked Retention Bonus
- Plus Fuel Bonus
- Get paid 13 times a year (4 weekly).
- Company Pension
- Driver Referral Scheme
- Treated with courtesy, honesty, and total respect – we value all our family members.
- Receive continuous training in other areas as required.
- Be supplied with company uniform and safety equipment.
- Modern and well-maintained fleet.
- Be able to join the company Pension Scheme once eligible.
- Driver handheld tablet.
- Friendly, supportive traffic planning department.
Please call The Recruitment Team on 01606 538 765.